Now you can very easily keep an eye on what your competitors weblogs are posting about right from your WordPress admin area dashboard home.
Blog Watch is the new WordPress plugin which activates a feed reader widget on Dashboard -> Home page, you can add URLs of your competitor sites there itself.
Installation & Usage: Simply install and activate Blog Watch plugin the follow the steps:
- Visit your admin area Dashboard -> Home
- Scroll to ‘Blog Watch’ widget and click ‘Configure’ button
- Now add the URLs of weblogs, you can add as many URLs you want simply by clicking the ‘Add URL’ button
- Type the number of post entries you like the widget to display
- Finally, click ‘Update’ button and you are done.