HubSpot provides you a set of tools for inbound marketing. This tutorial is HubSpot users, they can easily integrate HubSpot in their WordPress sites and enable analytics and other cool features by adding their Hub ID and App Domain.
Installation & Usage: Install and activate HubSpot for WordPress plugin. After activation visit Dashboard ->HubSpot -> Settings page and enter your Hub ID and authorize the plugin to access your HubSpot account.
- Easily insert the HubSpot tracking script into your WordPress site
- Track page and blog post analytics in HubSpot
- View your HubSpot stats and HubSpot dashboard right within WordPress
- Automatically publish new blog posts to social media accounts via HubSpot
- You can find your Hub ID with the product version at the bottom of your HubSpot Dashboard. (help: how to guide)