A subdomain uses a prefix in conjunction with the domain name. For example: System.SANGKRIT.net is a subdomain address whereas SANGKRIT.net is the main domain address. In this tutorial we will show you how you can easily create a WordPress website on a subdomain from your cPanel web hosting.
SANGKRIT.net not only provides you world class cPanel hosting but lightning-fast load times and 24/7 website monitoring to keep your n site always safe, secure and online – guaranteed.
So all it takes is 2 to 5 minutes time to create a subdomain and start a WordPress based website on that. Watch the following video tutorial.
Breaking the video tutorial into steps:
- Login into SANGKRIT.net and launch you account.
- Click ‘Hosting’ followed by launch button and login to cPanel
- Scroll down to ‘Domains’ section and click ‘Subdomains’
- Type a name on subdomain field and select a domain from dropdown
- You will be seeing a directory is automatically added in directory field, you can also change the directory name to custom
- Click the ‘Create’ button and move back to cPanel home.
- Scroll down to ‘Software/Services’ section and click ‘Installatron‘
- Select ‘Application Browser’ tab, scroll to ‘Content Management’ section and click WordPress
- Click ‘+Install this application’ button
- Select the subdomain from the domain dropdown, enter other required information and click ‘Install’ button
That’s it, wait for a few seconds and the system will provide you the installation successful notification and then you can login to your website as shown in the given video tutorial.