BuddyPress Activity tab displays the site wide list of status updates and other activity streams. This article explains you how you can get tags from each new blog posts activity and display the most commonly used ones.
So if you are running a BuddyPress based community website then simply install and activate BuddyPress Activity Tags plugin. After activation visit your admin area Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets page and drag its widget to your sidebar or any other widget area. You can also use its shortcode [bp_activity_tags]
- Click tags.
- Customizable activity tags page URI.
- Recent activity posts with a selected tag are showed in a page which contents the shortcode:
- Customizable style sheet for widget and results page.
- Select how to display tags.
- The size and color of each tag is determined by how many times that particular tag has been assigned to posts.
Remember: If you are running BuddyPress installed WP multisite network then network activate the plugin.