Rather than displaying simple text widget title you can easily add related icons to it. You can enhance your website with 530+ icons specially designed for Twitter Bootstrap simply by using Widget Icon plugin.
Installation & Usage: Install and activate Widget Icon plugin. After activation just select an icon and display it in any widget on your WordPress site right from Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets page.
- Works out-of-the-box with every widget and theme.
- Select from 530+ beautiful icons
- Select from Font Awesome and Elusive icon libraries
- Select icon position
- Set icon padding in pixels or percentage
- Select icon vertical allignment (top, bottom, middle etc.)
- Select icon size (standard, large, x2, x3, x4)
- Automatically use color from widget title or set it manually with color-picker
- .pot file for translations included