Now you can easily add speech bubbles and create a conversation like structure in your WordPress posts. Speech Bubble is a free WordPress plugin that provides you simple shortcodes you can use in your page, post or post type content and create a good looking conversation, talk or chat in minutes.
Speech Bubble plugin allows you to add speech bubble ornament inside your content without any direct HTML & CSS coding. It main features are:
- Ornament your posts with speech bubbles (like Chat,Act,lect.,etc)
- 9 pattern speech bubbles are available (at version 1.0)
- Fit narrow frame automatically
- By short code, use speech bubble.
- Quickly use them without using direct HTML&CSS code and database
- In a post, you can use same speach bubble more easily (Preset Type)
- Doesn’t supports IE8
Start by installing Speech Bubble plugin in WordPress
Upon activation visit your admin area dashboard Posts -> Add New screen and use the shortcodes like this:
[speech_bubble type="std" subtype="a" icon="1.jpg" name="A san" ]Ask something. [/speech_bubble] [speech_bubble type="std" subtype="b" icon="2.jpg" name="B san" ]Answer something.[/speech_bubble]
By default, it provides you two avatar icons but you can use more by uploading your own icons to speach-bubble/img/ folder of this plugin. It is located in your website’s root -> wp-content -> plugins directory.
After uploading your icons, you can use them in the given shortcode simply by replacing 1.jpg & 2.jpg with your icon file names.
For online support email to email@example.com or download Personal App of System Administrator.