Both types of email addresses can be easily added to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices so that you can use your own email addresses on the go just like other email services.
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you’re using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other to add your account manually.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
- If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can’t find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure read these tutorials – cPanel Mail Tutorial / Workspace Mail Tutorial
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you’ll be asked to edit them.