Installing LAMP Server
- Open your Linux Terminal.
- Type: sudo apt-get install lamp-server^
- Press Enter
Checking the Installation
- Open a web browser
- Type: http://localhost/
- If your browser shows the message: “It Works” then you have successfully installed LAMP
Other than the above given method you may use the Tasksel method for installing LAMP server. Use following given commands on your Linux Terminal:
sudo apt-get install tasksel
sudo tasksel install lamp-server
If you need to install PhpMyAdmin for managing your website’s database:
sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
Google is removing the services which are not core to its business. Popular services like iGoogle, Google Video, Google Mini don’t exist anymore. Following is the listing of services that Google has successfully removed:
- Fast Flip
- One Pass
- Google Pack
- Google Wave
- Google Gears
- Image Labeler
- Patent Search
- Google Related
- Subscribed Links
- Picasa for Linux
- Google Web Security
- Google Friend Connect
- Google Bookmarks Lists
- Google Search Timeline
- Different Slide Products
- Google Flu Vaccine Finder
- Google Maps API for Flash
- Google Sync for BlackBerry
- Mobile web app for Google Talk
- Picasa Web Albums Uploader for Mac
- Picasa Web Albums Plugin for iPhoto
- Renewable Energy Cheaper than Coal (RE<C)
It is nohow about God Particle on Earth, only fundamental matter of Universe is being researched with specific focus on Higgs boson but media hype has become absolutely otherwise. This is not good for public awareness as they know only that much about advanced research as much is said in public media. Sometime human nature makes scientists to create unscientific cover-ups but misleading language is not science.
Don’t buy new Wi-Fi router, you can extend your Wi-Fi signal range by using a Coca-cola Can:
- Take an empty Coca-Cola Can
- Cut the top horizontally.
- Now make a single vertical cut on one side.
- Put it on the antenna of your Wi-Fi router.
This will act as a parabolic reflector giving you good signals.
If you are receiving common Linux error: cdrecord has no permission to open the device:
- Open Terminal
- Type: sudo chmod 777 /dev/scd0
- Replace “/dev/scd0” with your device
Remember: chmod 777 grants full permission to a folder. The 777 mask indicates that read, write, and execute permission given to all users.