An invoice is a bill of the products and services with their costs which you give to your customers, it is often used to ask clients for payment.
This post shares an easy way of using an invoicing software on your domain or subdirectory for generating any number of invoices online with automatic calculations from anywhere.
- It is absolutely free, no monthly subscription, all you need to have is a cPanel hosting at SANGKRIT.net
- It is a browser-based application you can use from anywhere
- It is a free software, developed by the community and it’s yours
- Easily track your finances, send invoices as PDF’s and hundreds of other great features
It is a billing i.e. invoicing application that focuses on simplicity while still providing advanced features at no extra cost.
Continue reading How To Start Your Own Invoice & Billing Application At SANGKRIT.net?
There are two interfaces of deploying Java Applications – The file manager interface and the command line interface. SANGKRIT.net hosting and servers provide you cPanel management from where you can deploy your Java applications.
As we have discussed before, many Java applications ship in WAR packages which means Web Application Archive, which can be installed on your server.
Continue reading Deploying Java Applications Via Command Line Interface At SANGKRIT.net
CRM, also known as customer relationship management system is a type of software that can be installed on your domain to keep track of all records, sales, statistics, and tasks assigned to your people.
It also provides you a planner, event manager to keep a record of important dates, delivery deadlines for projects you are working on and upload/share documents etc.
Continue reading Now You Can Start CRM Website In One Click On Your Domain At SANGKRIT.net
PHP initialization files are read when PHP starts up, these files can manage forms, server, and environmental variables as well as server-side cookies, temporary directories, error display, and error logging. The directives these files can control can be found in PHP’s documentation.
Continue reading The Filename Your PHP Initialization File Need To Use
Blogging can be the best home business for you. To make it profitable, you must always be blogging on your domain about your works or environs that interests you the most and you find useful for others also.
Read – Will I Make Money If I Start My Website?
You simply start by registering or transferring your domain to SANGKRIT.net and then subscribe Managed WordPress to startup your blogging website in minutes – start from here.
People start blogging by posting on things that interest them and with useful posts on regular basis, they start to make money via Google Adsense and other online earning programs.
Blogging on random things might bring you some visitors. But without any focus, your intentions become unclear and this result in visitors that don’t return to your website intentionally.
Benefits of niche blogging
Posting in a niche that interests you the most helps you to grow your traffic and make your domain more popular on the Internet.
The reason is when someone comes to your website for reading some post, he would surely like to read more posts under the same category.
Just like a business plan, you should outline what your blog is offering –
- What is your blogging niche?
- Who are you blogging for, your target audience?
For a niche blog, post on categories you specialize in, maybe –
- Cooking blog– posting recipes
- Programming blog – sharing code recipes
- Technology blog – sharing technical lessons or product reviews
- Travel blog – Posting about tourist destinations and places of interest
- Photoblog blog – Sharing images and photos you have clicked
- Personal blog – You day-to-day activities or things you find interesting
- Or anything else you like – Health & Fitness, Entertainment, Film Reviews, Place Reviews, Your Home Town, Your Views on something etc
From this concept, create
- Blog categories you like to post in
- Menu bar to outline your categories and give easy navigation
- Introductions – Your story so that your readers feel more connected to you
This cornerstone will make it easier for you to get new ideas and brand yourself as a blogger.