Netizens who sell on third-party e-commerce marketplaces undoubtedly notice many limitations on their selling platform. For instance:
- Your profit is shared
- You follow their conditions than making your own
- You are forced to upload images and content meeting their specific guidelines.
- People who buy from these third-party marketplaces think they are buying products from that specific service, your name becomes too small to be noticed
- You never build up your name as nobody cares whom they are buying from as long as they find the product they are looking for
- They get all credit for your sales and product qualities
And when you have your own store website –
- You get the freedom to sell what you want and how you want
- You can also make additional money from advertising programs such as Google Adsense
- You get complete data and statistics of your sales to grow your business online and do better each time
- You get connected to your customers directly, you have their contact information and emails with their permission
- You know what your customers like and what their shopping patterns are
- You can create promotions, send alerts, start and stop sales when you want
- You get all power to run your online store the way you want
- You can also open registration for other sellers to take part
So selling your products and services on your own e-commerce store is far better than using third-party marketplaces because on your webstore you will not meet any limitations and get more flexibility over your products.
You can start your online store without affecting your sales on other e-commerce marketplaces
You can also add affiliate products which you are selling on other marketplaces to promote only your domain as the center of all your online sales.
With a domain name registered at SANGKRIT.net, you can easily create your online store instead of a simple website.
Read this tutorial to start your own e-commerce store with all functionality to support the shopping cart, allowing your customers to browse through your products, add them to the cart, and pay you online.
An invoice is a bill of the products and services with their costs which you give to your customers, it is often used to ask clients for payment.
This post shares an easy way of using an invoicing software on your domain or subdirectory for generating any number of invoices online with automatic calculations from anywhere.
- It is absolutely free, no monthly subscription, all you need to have is a cPanel hosting at SANGKRIT.net
- It is a browser-based application you can use from anywhere
- It is a free software, developed by the community and it’s yours
- Easily track your finances, send invoices as PDF’s and hundreds of other great features
It is a billing i.e. invoicing application that focuses on simplicity while still providing advanced features at no extra cost.
Continue reading How To Start Your Own Invoice & Billing Application At SANGKRIT.net?
There are two interfaces of deploying Java Applications – The file manager interface and the command line interface. SANGKRIT.net hosting and servers provide you cPanel management from where you can deploy your Java applications.
As we have discussed before, many Java applications ship in WAR packages which means Web Application Archive, which can be installed on your server.
Continue reading Deploying Java Applications Via Command Line Interface At SANGKRIT.net
CRM, also known as customer relationship management system is a type of software that can be installed on your domain to keep track of all records, sales, statistics, and tasks assigned to your people.
It also provides you a planner, event manager to keep a record of important dates, delivery deadlines for projects you are working on and upload/share documents etc.
Continue reading Now You Can Start CRM Website In One Click On Your Domain At SANGKRIT.net
PHP initialization files are read when PHP starts up, these files can manage forms, server, and environmental variables as well as server-side cookies, temporary directories, error display, and error logging. The directives these files can control can be found in PHP’s documentation.
Continue reading The Filename Your PHP Initialization File Need To Use