An online store is easier and cheaper to run than other ways of selling and it also provides you with built-in inventory management features.
So if your inventory management needs are not overly complex then instead of using a separate ERP, it is better to make use of e-commerce to reduce dependencies and make things easier for yourself.
As now an e-commerce store can effectively keep all records and statistics of selling goods and services. It can manage its own inventory and it is much cheaper and easier than ERP applications out there.
Continue reading How To Start Ecommerce Website With Inventory Management Features?
Netizens who sell on third-party e-commerce marketplaces undoubtedly notice many limitations on their selling platform. For instance:
- Your profit is shared
- You follow their conditions than making your own
- You are forced to upload images and content meeting their specific guidelines.
- People who buy from these third-party marketplaces think they are buying products from that specific service, your name becomes too small to be noticed
- You never build up your name as nobody cares whom they are buying from as long as they find the product they are looking for
- They get all credit for your sales and product qualities
And when you have your own store website –
- You get the freedom to sell what you want and how you want
- You can also make additional money from advertising programs such as Google Adsense
- You get complete data and statistics of your sales to grow your business online and do better each time
- You get connected to your customers directly, you have their contact information and emails with their permission
- You know what your customers like and what their shopping patterns are
- You can create promotions, send alerts, start and stop sales when you want
- You get all power to run your online store the way you want
- You can also open registration for other sellers to take part
So selling your products and services on your own e-commerce store is far better than using third-party marketplaces because on your webstore you will not meet any limitations and get more flexibility over your products.
You can start your online store without affecting your sales on other e-commerce marketplaces
You can also add affiliate products which you are selling on other marketplaces to promote only your domain as the center of all your online sales.
With a domain name registered at SANGKRIT.net, you can easily create your online store instead of a simple website.
Read this tutorial to start your own e-commerce store with all functionality to support the shopping cart, allowing your customers to browse through your products, add them to the cart, and pay you online.
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that empowers everyone to start an e-commerce store on own without hiring any developer. You can yourself start your new e-commerce website or transform your existing WordPress website into an online store in minutes.
The basic building blocks for a WooCommerce store are:
- A Domain Name
- A WordPress Installation on Hosting or Managed WordPress
- The free WooCommerce plugin, installed and activated via plugin installer. – See how
- A free or premium WooCommerce theme for design/looks and WooCommerce Extensions/Plugins to add more features and functionality – See how
Continue reading Basic Building Blocks For Your WooCommerce Online Store
Domain Names at SANGKRIT.net come with all tools you need to put your website online yourself or redirect it to your app, mask it over your online profile or whatever you feel like to doing.
To start you simply need to register your new domain or transfer your already registered domain to SANGKRIT.net.
Continue reading Domain Names That Come With All Tools To Put Your Website Online
Setting up a budget has always been an important thing in business ventures and websites/apps are no exceptions. Planning your web-app cost ahead helps you save money and time because then you can easily decide what server type would be the best for you and what important features you would like to cover in the first version.
Continue reading Costs To Consider When Allocating Budget For Your Website