- Login to cPanel
- Scroll down to Databases section.
- Open PhpMyAdmin.
- Select your WordPress database.
- Scroll down to wp_users (table) and click Browse.
- Your will see different Usernames (under the heading user_login) of your blog members.
- Look up for your Username and click Edit.
- Reset your password by inserting a new value in user_pass.
- You wil notice random characters in password filed because it stores password value i MD5 format.
- Use this MD5 tool for generating your password. You may do this by typing your password in Input box and clicking MD5.
- Now copy that characters (its your password) and paste it in your user_pass’s value filed.
- Click Go. Now you can login with the new password you have created.
- If you face any problem ask me here.
WordPress App for Android is available at Google Play Store. Using this App bloggers can maintain their blogs from their Android Device. This App is useful for both self-hosted blogs and blogs hosted on wordpress.com
If you maintain a Tumblr micro-blog then you should try this App. Using this app you can post content, read and write messages, schedule post activity, manage multiple Tumblr blogs and view contacts of Tumblr blogs in your address book etc.
3. Google Drive
It helps you to store all kinds of documents, audio, video, images, pdf etc in cloud and also sync all documents across multiple devices connected to your Google account.
Try this App if you blog on Blogger. Functionality of this app is still very limited as compared to the WordPress App.
Writer is a simple text processor that provides you distraction-free writing environment on your smartphone which is very useful while writing long posts.
Disqus commenting system for WordPress is getting very popular these days because its integrated community features brings people back and keep them engaged. Using this App you can access all commenting features of you blog from your smartphone.
7. Tape A Talk
Tape A Talk is a voice recorder App. Bloggers use this App for recording interviews etc. This App can upload audio-recording to many online services and blogs.
GAnalytics is mobile version of Google’s famous service ‘Google Analytics’. This App gives a good account of your blog traffic, usage statistics and bounce rates etc.
Flipboard allows you to open Facebook, Twitter and Google+ streams. Using this App you can browse your blog’s Facebook Page, social news, comments etc
10. Photo Editor
Using this App you can crop, edit, resize, add effects, texts and drawings to your photos before posting them to your blog.
You can copy favicon of any website by using this URL:
Just replace the bold letters with the domain name.
If you want to copy Favicon of www.sangkrit.net then write it like this in address bar and press enter:
You will be directed to a page showing favicon of the above given website.
Save it by Ctrl+S on your keyboard.
Use it wherever you want.
Governments all over the world are trying to censor Internet. They are seeking ways to limit free speech by blocking content on the web. Here using RePress you will learn to get those websites online again for you and the world without any hassle. Your website will become a proxy for the blocked website, rerouting any traffic from a user, through your website to the blocked site.
Although there are already many proxy websites providing access to blocked content but you may have your own proxy website if you don’t want to submit your details to other website.
For example: When you login to a blocked website from a proxy; your details are submitted there so if you respect your privacy then you may own your own proxy.
Follow these steps:
Use PictoBrowser for embedding your Flickr – Picasa Photos in your website.
What is a PictoBrowser?
PictoBrowser a free web application that displays Flickr and Picasa images on websites and blogs.
How to get a PictoBrowser?
- Visit here
- If this link doesn’t work then visit http://pictobrowser.com/
- Click PictoBuilder at the top left corner of the page.
- Enter your Flickr/Picasa username.
- Choose images.
- Set Tag or Groups.
- It outputs some HTML code
- Copy that HTML code and paste it in your website or blog.
- If you use WordPress then you may paste it inside your posts and pages.
On Internet there are millions of files with different formats. Google recognizes them and hence you may search web for a specific file format. Likewise if you want to search certain book in PDF format then you should type the book’s name (in double quotes) followed by filetype and then book’s format in Google’s search box as show in the following given example:
Example: If you want to search book After The Software Wars in PDF format on world wide web:
Type as show below in Google’s search box
“After the Software Wars” filetype:PDF
The Pirate Bay is the world’s most flexible BitTorrent site. It is the 71st most visited website on world wide web, currently having about five million registered users over four million torrents.
Specialty of The Pirate Bay
Expert in making copyrighted and restricted content freely available to public for sharing and downloading.
Features of The Pirate Bay
- The Pirate Bay is a well-know place to share copyrighted, stolen or restricted content
- The Pirate Bay allows you to search for Magnet links which are used to reference resources available for download via peer-to-peer architecture when opened in a BitTorrent client
- The Pirate Bay allows you to download BitTorrent files also called torrents and small files that contain metadata which is necessary to download the data files from other users.
- Here you can download torrents under categories: Audio, Video, Applications, Games and yes you can browse more categories.
- The Pirate Bay allows you to sort content by number, name, number of seeds or leechers, date posted, etc.
- Here you can upload your torrents and can comment on other’s uploaded torrents.
The Pirated Bay Established In 2003
Swedish anti-copyright organization Piratbyrån (The Piracy Bureau) established The Pirate Bay.
The Pirate Bay is a Separate Organisation Since November 2003
The Pirate Bay in November 2003. It is a separate organization since October 2004. Gottfrid Svartholm and Fredrik Neij were the first to run Pirate Bay. Motion Picture accused them for making the copyright content publicly available.
Birthday of The Pirate Bay: 15 September 2003 (currently 8 year old)
Creators: Gottfrid Svartholm Warg, Fredrik Neij and Peter Sunde
Registration: Free but email is required in few cases.
Languages: The Pirate Bay is available in 35 different languages.
Slogan:The galaxy’s most resilient BitTorrent site
Developers may use this new feature of Facebook for creating their Want Buttons but authorization of any third party application is necessary to make it work.
Facebook Want Button is a Flop or Not?
Facebook Want Button would be quiet different from Facebook Like Button. Like Button shows individual interest but Want Button would be good for business purpose.
On one hand Facebook Like Button shows the user interest in product. Anyone can show his interest on certain product likewise a person who don’t have money to buy Apple I-Pad doesn’t mean that he don’t like it.
And, On the other hand Facebook Want Button would be showing individual’s interest on getting the product or buying it. Hence it reduces ambiguity for advertisers and target audience become more clear.
How Facebook Want Button Works?
Following is the tag released by Tom Waddington for Facebook Want Button:
Reaction of Facebook Regarding Want Button
They responded that they are always testing new Platform features, however they have nothing new to announce.
- Facebook.Com: Famous Social Networking Website launched in Febuary 2004 which is owned and operated by Facebook Inc.
- Google.Com:Google Search Engine is blocked in China. They are using Baidu.Com
- Twitter.Com: Famous microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters called “tweets”
- YouTube.Com: YouTube is a famous video-sharing website all over Internet.
- Blogger.Com: Blogger is a blog-publishing service which allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries.
- Technorati.Com: Technorati is a search engine for searching blogs on Internet.
- Dailymotion.Com: Dailymotion is a French video-sharing website, second largest after YouTube on which users can upload, share and view videos.
- Dropbox.Com: Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, and client software.
- Plurk.Com: Plurk is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that allows users to send updates known as plurks through short messages or links, which can be up to 140 text characters in length.
- HelloTxt.Com: It allows to post text and media to separate accounts on multiple social networks, publishing platforms, and micro-communication services.
Other Top Blocked Websites In China:
How To Access Blocked Websites In China?
Proxy.Org provides many lists of online proxy websites. The proxy list is reordered randomly every 10 minutes to allow each proxy get some exposure near the top. Click Here And Check Workable Web Proxies.
Optimizing Your WebSite Performance
Conducts instant test for individual webpages. It tests page performance from the external node location displaying object level details for:
- DNS Lookup Time
- Connection Time
- Interval Time (Request to sever and data received).
- Content Download Time
- Redirect Time
- Analyzes Each Object of Your Page
Page speed tools from Google analyze and optimize the page speed of your website. You may optimize your website’s performance by using it.
Another popular site for measuring website performance:
- Go to GT Metrix
- Type the site address you like to analyze performance of.
- Press GO
This will show you the Page Speed Grade and YSlow grade with Page Load Time, total Page Size, Total Number of Requests and also History, Timeline.
If you like to run performance test automatically at different intervals of time then setting up an account at GTmetrix is a good option.
- Click to Vertain.com
- Type your webpage address.
- Click Test Speed or press Enter.
- Wait for few seconds and see what happens.
- Go to Alexa.Com.
- Type the website address.
- Press Enter.
- Your Traffic Rank is visible now.
- Click Get Details for more information.
- Your Global Site Rank
- Your Site Rank in Your Country
- Reputation i.e. sites linking to your site.
- Related Links
- Search Analytics
- Reach- Estimated percentage of global internet users
- Page Views- Estimated percentage of global pageviews
- Page View/User- Estimated daily unique pageviews per user
- Bounce- Estimated percentage of visits to single page.
- Time on Site- Estimated daily time on site
- Search- Estimated visits from search engines.
- Your website’s earning per day
- Your website’s earning per month
- Estimated worth of your website
Including information on:
- Daily Visits on Website.
- Daily Pageviews on Website.
- Daily Revenue of Website.
- Monthly Visits on Website.
- Monthly Pageviews on Website.
- Monthly Revenue of Website.
- Yearly Visits on Website.
- Yearly Pageviews on Website.
- Annual Earnings of Website.