Netizens who sell on third-party e-commerce marketplaces undoubtedly notice many limitations on their selling platform. For instance:
- Your profit is shared
- You follow their conditions than making your own
- You are forced to upload images and content meeting their specific guidelines.
- People who buy from these third-party marketplaces think they are buying products from that specific service, your name becomes too small to be noticed
- You never build up your name as nobody cares whom they are buying from as long as they find the product they are looking for
- They get all credit for your sales and product qualities
And when you have your own store website –
- You get the freedom to sell what you want and how you want
- You can also make additional money from advertising programs such as Google Adsense
- You get complete data and statistics of your sales to grow your business online and do better each time
- You get connected to your customers directly, you have their contact information and emails with their permission
- You know what your customers like and what their shopping patterns are
- You can create promotions, send alerts, start and stop sales when you want
- You get all power to run your online store the way you want
- You can also open registration for other sellers to take part
So selling your products and services on your own e-commerce store is far better than using third-party marketplaces because on your webstore you will not meet any limitations and get more flexibility over your products.
You can start your online store without affecting your sales on other e-commerce marketplaces
You can also add affiliate products which you are selling on other marketplaces to promote only your domain as the center of all your online sales.
With a domain name registered at SANGKRIT.net, you can easily create your online store instead of a simple website.
Read this tutorial to start your own e-commerce store with all functionality to support the shopping cart, allowing your customers to browse through your products, add them to the cart, and pay you online.