Add tags automatically rather than manually. Using Automatic Post Tagger plugin by Devtard all you have to do is create a list of tags with related words for each of them and this plugin automatically adds relevant tags when a post is published or updated. Also it offers you the feature to import those tags which are already present in your database and assign them to all posts.
Installation & Usage
- Install and activate the plugin
- Visit your WordPress admin area Dashboard -> Settings ->Automatic Post Tagger
- Scroll down to ‘Create new tag’ section and add your tags with keywords.
For configuring more of its features, visit Automatic Post Tagger’s options page from dashboard -> settings menu.
It Comes packed with following features:
- Automatically adds tags to posts according to their title, content and excerpt
- Tags are added to a post also when different user-defined keywords are found (example: tag “cat” is added if you assign to it words “cats, kitty, meow” and they are found in a post by the plugin)
- Smart wildcard representation of any alphanumeric characters for related words (pattern “cat*” will match “cats” and “category”, pattern “c*t” will match “cat” and “colt” etc.)
- Adds tags to all posts with just one click (three ways of handling already assigned tags)
- Configurable maximum amount of tags per post (Automatic Post Tagger won’t add more tags than you want)
- Supports importing already existing tags, creating and importing backups
- Workaround for Latin diacritic characters (non-Latin alphabets like Arabic or Chinese aren’t supported)
- Autoblog friendly