Here is a collection of some free WordPress plugins for dynamically displaying widgets, sidebar anywhere you like. Some have unique ways of displaying custom content in sidebar. Check them out and use which works best for you.
- Widget Logic– Widget Logic lets you control on which pages widgets appear using WP’s conditional tags. It also adds a ‘widget_content’ filter.
- Post To Sidebar– A WordPress plugin/widget that gives you the ability to put content (posts and custom post types) in your sidebar.
- Custom sidebars– Allows to create your own widgetized areas and custom sidebars, and select what sidebars to use for each post or page.
- Dynamic Widgets– Dynamic Widgets gives you full control on which pages your widgets will appear. It lets you dynamicly show or hide widgets on WordPress pages.
- Per Page Sidebars– The Per Page Sidebars (PPS) plugin allows blog administrators to create a unique sidebar for each Page. No template editing is required.
- Widget Logic Visual– Widget Logic Visual Version lets you control on which pages widgets appear using WP’s conditional tags without having to know how conditional tag
- Simple Page Sidebars– Easily assign custom, widget-enabled sidebars to any page.
- Graceful Sidebar Plugin– Create custom sidebars for your posts or pages.
- Content Aware Sidebars– Create and display sidebars according to the content being viewed.
- WordPress Custom Sidebar– With this plugin you can handle sidebar contents like posts and assign them from a dropdown menu.
For online support email to firstname.lastname@example.org or download Personal App of System Administrator.